Thursday 20 December 2018

Bitter for better!


This is to the woman who has seen the different sides of men
The woman who fears going into a relationship again.
The woman who still carries around the scar of her past.
The woman who doubts if she can trust again
The woman who still has fear in her.
The woman who cringes at the word "Trust"
Girl, you are not alone.
Other women (including the writer) have been there.
You know the difference? We are not the same women anymore.
We have exchanged our bitterness for better.
How? It's not so simple, but you can do it.
It's okay to admit you've been hurt, nobody deserves the pain you've been through with these men.
But, without any doubt, you can love again, you can trust again and very importantly you will smile again.
I thought to myself this afternoon, that "Men have shown me in this Lagos" Lol.
Now, I don't belong to the league of people who call men scum.
I don't even believe men are scum.
What changed? I hear you asking.
The answer is Jesus!
Let him have your bitter experience(s)

With love from your favorite girl,
Adetomi ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment